During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Wilson Audio Alexia Series 2 Floorstanding Loudspeakers
With traditional loudspeaker designs, near-boundary placements wreak havoc on the performance characteristics audiophiles most prize. The soundstage collapses, dynamics are compromised, and a smooth, linear frequency response becomes a distant memory.
When it came to designing the Series 2, every angle and curve was scrutinized, every structural element was considered, each of the metal components, large and small, were carefully examined for possible improvements. Nearly everything in the Alexia has been reworked for the Series 2 with an eye toward more elegantly following the underlying technological function responsible for the Alexia’s intrinsic musical rightness.
|Manufacturer Link||Wilson Audio Alexia Series 2 Floorstanding Loudspeakers|
|Hide price - show call for price||Yes|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Enclosure Type Woofer: Rear Ported
- Enclosure Type Midrange: Rear Vented
- Enclosure Type Tweeter: Sealed
- Woofers: One—8 inches (20.32 cm) Paper Pulp, One—10 inches (25.4) Paper Pulp
- Midrange: One—7 inch (17.78 cm) Cellulose/Paper Pulp Composite
- Tweeter: One—1 inch (2.54 cm) Silk Dome
- Sensitivity: 89 dB @ 1 Watt @ 1 meter @ 1kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms / minimum 2.54 ohms @ 85 Hz
- Minimum Amplifier Power: 20 Watts per channel
- Frequency Response: 19 Hz – 32 kHz +/- 3 dB Room Average Response [RAR]
- Height—53 inches (134.68 cm) w/o spikes
- Width—15 1/4 inches (38.74 cm)
- Depth—22 7/8 inches (58 cm)
System Weight Per Channel:
- 260 lbs (117.93 kg)