Wharfedale Elysian 4 Floorstanding Speakers
3 Way Floorstanding Speaker
|Manufacturer Link||Wharfedale Elysian 4 Floorstanding Speakers|
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
A genuine example of luxury audio, ELYSIAN offers indulgence in design, materials aesthetic and performance. A thorough and no compromise approach has lead the Wharfedale engineers to create a benchmark in affordable, audiophile-grade luxury loudspeakers. Cutting edge design and class-leading technology are combined to deliver musical reproduction that will proudly challenge the world’s finest loudspeakers.
From the Piano-Lacquer finished cabinet, created with details of true craftsmanship, through to the AMT (Air Motion Transformer) high frequency transducers and European manufactured bass drivers, ELYSIAN represents a new standard in the world of home audio experiences.
The resultant sound, from the finely balanced driver selection and expert crossover design, matches the pristine design with a degree of natural transparency that will leave you breathless.
One for the connoisseur and one for the history books, ELYSIAN will leave you questioning, how is this possible in this price-class?
ELYSIAN is truly an audio engineering work of art.
- System: 3-way floorstanding speaker
- Treble: 27x90mm AMT
- Midrange: 6.0" (150mm) coated fibre glass matrix cone
- Bass: 8.5" (220mm) coated fibre glass matrix cone
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω (compatible 8Ω )
- Crossover Frequency: 340Hz, 3.1kHz
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 22kHz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 92dB (2.83V @1m)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 15 - 250W
- Weight: 49.5kg/pcs
- Dimensions (H x W x D)mm: 1188 on plinth x 402 on plinth x (432+30) with terminals