Pro-Ject RPM 5 Carbon - Hi-Fi Corner
The distinctive design of the RPM 5 continues to live through its latest incarnation, the RPM 5 Carbon. Using the previous building blocks of what made the RPM 5 and 5.1 a greatly revered turntable, now adopts new innovative techniques from its big brother the RPM 9 Carbon.
|Manufacturer Link||Pro-Ject RPM 5 Carbon Hi-Fi Turntable|
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
Each part of the RPM 5 Carbon all cumulates into an unrivalled performer. From the pre mounted 9” carbon fibre evolution tonearm with TPE dampened counterweight vibrations are kept to a bare minimum to guarantee flawless vinyl playback.
The new developments on the low resonance chassis which holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball helps further reduced any rumble. The acoustically inert platter is machined from a large piece of acrylic. The use of acrylic reduces tinny frequencies and helps accentuate the mid-range better.
The RPM 5 Carbon’s plinth is topped with carbon fibre and a choice of high-gloss black, white or red finish.
Please note: You can add the Ortofon Cadenza Red to this model (Normally not supplied with a cartridge) saving £225 off the cartridge price. Alternatively If you're looking for a recommendation, please give us a call to discuss your options.
- Precision belt drive principle using synchronous motor
- Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
- Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
- Acoustical inert acrylic platter
- Comes fitted with 9” cc Evolution tonearm
- TPE dampened counterweight
- Adjustable aluminium tip-toe feet
- Available in 3 high-gloss base colours (black, red, white)