Mobile Fidelity Ultraphono Phonostage
Mobile Fidelity UltraPhono Phono Stage offers transparency across a wide bandwidth as demanded by MFSL mastering engineers. UltraPhono includes an audiophile-quality Class A headphone amplifier for personal listening.
Designer Tim De Paravicini, who created the Gain2 Ultra Analog cutting system, helped with the internal circuitry to ensure analogue systems faithfully replicate the audio buried in the grooves of your LPs.
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Gain Adjust: from 40dB - 66dB
- THD (MM/MC): <0.006%/ <0.055%
- Load Impedance (MM): 47kΩ
- Load Impedance (MC): 75-47k Ω
- Input Capacitance: 100pF
- Out: 8V RMS, 62Ω, 1.5W/ch
- Volume Control: 31 steps
- Shift: 2dB p/step, 62dB range
- Mute Switch: -90dB
- Minimum Impedance: > 10Ω