- High gain / low noise capable of handling low output moving coils.
- Zero feedback.
- 80dB maximum gain, internally selectable down to 56dB.
- Flexible user selectable loading on the back panel from 47Kohms down to 10ohms.
- All tube amplification and output (16 tubes total).
- Separate vacuum tube regulated power supply utilizing 8 tubes.
- Two sets of XLR and two sets of RCA outputs per channel.
- Input can be either RCA or XLR.
- Optional: Innovative and unique mechanically switched discrete resistor volume control with 46 positions using Roederstein resistors, one for each channel.
During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Aesthetix IO Phono Stage
Io is an all-tube phono stage suitable for the most demanding cartridges including low-output moving coils. A proprietary differential circuitry design achieves high gain with extremely low noise. A separate power supply chassis removes any possibility of transformer noise corrupting delicate audio circuitry. Peter Moncrief Stealth Capacitors are used in the Eclipse Edition for unparalleled sound quality. An optional innovative mechanically-switched discrete resistor volume control yields precise resolution at all listening levels.
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|