EAT Jo No. 5 Moving Coil Cartridge
High End E.A.T. cartridge. It comes in unmistakeable mint green colour and features a truthful and immersive sound that is pure E.A.T.
E.A.T. is very proud to announce its second cartridge creation in history, after the highly acclaimed and successful Yosegi MC. Jo No.5 is an elegant masterpiece, both sonically as well as visually.
Cartridge body and stylus guard are produced by an additive manufacturing process which is called Selective Laser Sintering (SLS). This process sinters thin layers of powder with a laser to build the final structure.
Moving Coil Cartridge
- Moving Coil turntable pickup
- Nude Fine Line stylus type!
- Body and stylus guard made of Polyamide
- Selective Laser Sintering manufacturing process
- Elegant looks
- Unmistakeable E.A.T. mint colour!
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- E.A.T. Jo N° 5 review by AnalogPlanet The N° 5 manages to be both rich sounding and exciting. Never snooze-inducing or "soft".
- E.A.T. C-Major, E-Glo and Jo N° 5 review by HomeTheaterHifi.com - very much enjoyed my experience with the E.A.T GEAR. It is well made, sounds great – having excellent clarity, detail, and dynamics – and the three-part package is a good value.
- E.A.T. Jo N° 5 outstanding product by Hi-Fi NewsThe inclusively named European Audio Team (EAT) has delivered what may be a game-changer.
E.A.T. JO N°5 CARTRIDGE TECHNICAL INFORMATION
|STYLUS TYPE||Nude Fine Line|
|CARTRIDGE WEIGHT||15 g|
|STYLUS TIP RADIUS||8/40 μm|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20 – 26.000 Hz ±1.5dB|
|OUTPUT VOLTAGE AT 1000 HZ||5cm/sec. 0.33 mV|
|CHANNEL SEPARATION AT 1 KHZ||25dB|
|CHANNEL SEPARATION AT 15 KHZ||16dB|
|CHANNEL BALANCE AT 1KHZ||1.2 dB|
|COMPLIANCE, DYNAMIC/LATERAL||12 μm/mN|
|TRACKING FORCE RANGE||2.2-2.5 g (22-25 mN)|
|TRACKING FORCE RECOMMENDED||2.4 g (24 mN)|
|TRACKING ABILITY AT 315 HZ AT RECOMMENDED TRACKING FORCE||80 μm|
|COIL WIRE MATERIAL||Pure 4N copper|
|RECOMMENDED LOAD IMPEDANCE||20Ω|
|INTERNAL IMPEDANCE, DC RESISTANCE||5Ω|