During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Koetsu Urishi Gold
The Urushi cartridges are probably the most striking in the whole Koetsu lineup because it encompasses the traditional art of Japanese lacquerware in the production of the cartridge body. Even without reproducing music, the Urushi is itself, a work of art.
Every audiophile music lover knows of the legendary sound of Koetsu phono cartridges from decades past. Those old enough to have experienced Sugano's Koetsus retain the memory of a musical experience unequaled. Few were privileged to own and enjoy a Koetsu. Many of the converted searched out second and third Koetsus, assuring a long, cherished relationship.
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Body: Rosewood with Urushi Lacquer
- Type: Moving Coil
- Coil Wiring: Silverplated Copper
- Magnet: Samarium-Cobalt
- Cantilever: Boron Cantilever
- Output Volts: 0.4mV
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 100kHz
- Channel Seperation: 25db/1kHz
- Inner Impedance: 5 Ohm
- Channel Balance: 0.5db/1kHz
- Recommended Impednace: 30 Ohm
- Weight: 10g
- Compliance: 5 x 10-6 cm/dyne at 100 hz