Auralic Aries G1 Wireless Streaming Bridge
AURALiC ARIES G1 Wireless Streaming Transporter
ARIES G1: a great way to bring the world of streaming to your hi-fi
The same ARIES you've always know - with a modern twist. The ARIES G1 combines the DNA of a classic withthe features, performance and loooks of Auralic's latest engineering. When you're ready to bring the world of high-resolution wireless streaming to your system, you cant go wrong with the ARIES G1.
The brand-new ARIES G1 Streaming Transporter from AURALiC carries on the ARIES tradi-tion of skillfully managing the connections between various sources of high resolution digital music and the rest of your hi-fi system. ARIES G1 streams high-resolution digital music from local network locations, attached USB storage, Internet streaming sources like TIDAL, Qobuz, and Spotify, and Internet Radio — delivering all of it to your current setup over Wi-Fi.
Being based on the DNA of AURALiC’s original ARIES means that the new ARIES G1 benefits from all the features and functionality of Lightning Streaming — the infrastructure that AURALiC developed for its streaming products. On-Device Playlists, Memory Caching, Gapless Playback and Bit-Perfect Multi-Room functionality are all standard Lightning features. For user control, AURALiC’s well-regarded Lightning DS iOS app serves as the system’s primary interface, so users have plenty of browsing and playback features at their fingertips with the G1 as well. The unit is compatible with AirPlay and SongCast, and can function as a RoonReady endpoint. Setup and configuration changes are easier than ever with a recently added, universally accessible web admin.
This upgrade of the original ARIES wouldn’t be possible however, without a lot of tech bor-rowed from AURALiC’s premium G2 line, and that means a serious boost in performance and functionality. The new version supports streaming resolutions up to DSD512 and PCM 32bit/384K over a home Wi-Fi network for example, and the processing heart of this year’s G1 is in fact the same as what’s found in the top-of-the-line model ARIES G2 from last year. That means the Tesla G2 platform with its processor that’s 50% faster than the older ARIES had, supported by twice the system memory (2GB) and data storage (8GB), and a giant 1GB memory cache.
Outside, things also bear a similarity to AURALiC’s premium product line, with the ARIES G1 shipping in a chassis that’s inherited its design aesthetics from the G2’s sleek Unity Chassis. The anodized black aluminum enclosure is updated with front panel buttons for easy navigation — or just use the Smart-IR function to assign control to any remote. That front panel borrows the G2’s 4.0-inch true color retina resolution display as well, and inside the G1 you’ll find dual Purer-Power linear power supplies just like in the G2, separating and isolating the processing circuit from the digital audio circuit for less noise and better sound.
|Manufacturer Link||Auralic Aries G1 Wireless Streaming Bridge|
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Streaming Input: Network shared folder, USB removable drive, UPnP/DLNA media server, TIDAL & Qobuz, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, AirPlay, Bluetooth, Roon Ready
- File Format: AAC, AIFF, ALAC, APE, DFF, DSF, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WV and WMA
- Sampling Rate: PCM in 44.1KHz - 384KHz at 16 -32 bits, DSD64 - DSD512 (DoP and Native)
- Streaming Platform: AURALiC Tesla G2 with 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 2GB system memory, 8GB data storage
- Network Input: RJ45 Gigabit Ehternet, Tri-Band 802.11ac Wireless Connection
- Audio Output: AES/EBU, Coaxial, Toslink, USB Host Audio
- Internal Clock: Dual Femto Clock, For Digital and USB audio outputs
- Power Supply: Dual Purer-Power internal linear power supply, 10uV low noise design for audio circuits
- On-Device Display: 3.97-inch retina resolution display
- Control Software: Lightning DS, Roon, 3rd party OpenHome control software
- Dimensions: 340mm*320mm*80mm (W*D*H)
- Weight: 6.6kgs