During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
SVS SB-1000 Pro Subwoofer
The breathtaking output and musicality of a world-class subwofer from a 13-inch enclosure with state-of-the-art features.
- Driver: 12”
- Amplifier: 325 watts RMS (820 watts peak), Class D
- Frequency Response:
- 20Hz to 270Hz (+/-3dB)
- In Room Low Freq – 18Hz
- Weight – 26.1lbs (11.9kg)
- With Grille – 13.5” (342mm) H X 13” (330mm) W X 14.76” (375mm) D
- Without Grille – 13.5” (342mm) H X 13” (330mm) W X 13.9” (352mm) D
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
See more SVS products.
- Subwoofer Specs
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS fabric mesh grill
- Iso-elastomer feet included
- Extra heavy-duty, high current power cord 6'
- Quick Start Guide
- Unbalanced stereo input/output
- Speaker Level Stereo Input
- Auto/On and Trigger options through app, 3-12V AC/DC trigger
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption
- Driver Specs
- All-new proprietary 12-inch long-throw driver with high-precision tuned overhung motor configuration.
- 33lb (3.78kg) pound Woofer with 5.73lb (2.6kg) pounds motor
- 3mm Xmax, 26.9mm Xmech precision aligned excursion
- 5” diameter Voice Coil with high current 6-layer high-purity copper wire windings
- Premium high-purity copper voice coil winding design minimizes distortion and power compression with maximum heat dissipation, linearity, and tuned magnetics for high excursion
- Two-piece high grade oversized Y30 Ferrite magnet motor
- High Temperature 3003-H18 aluminum former/bobbing
- 6” composite cotton-poly extreme excursion linear spider
- Dual 24-strand copper-alloy high-temperature leads
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and NBR extreme-excursion surround
- Lightweight treated Fiber Composite cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
- Top plate assembly with low carbon 1010 steel for optimal magnetics
- Oversized low carbon 1008 steel T-yoke with integrated pole piece extension for maximum cooling and electromagnetics
- 12” premium powder coated basket with FEA optimized analysis for maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference
- Oversized motor system for driving full excursion and industry best SPL, with pinpoint transient speed
- Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts ensure flawless linearity at full range of excursion
- Amplifier Specs
- 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power output Class D design
- 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP, high resolution double precision 56bit filtering
- Wide input voltage bandwidth compliant for consumer and pro audio up to 4V line level input.
- High efficiency LLC resonant SMPS with 17A 650V MOSFET, resonant switching results in lower EMI and highest efficiency.
- Cool-running Class D amplifier switching topology with massive 34A 120V MOSFET’s
- SVS BLE control app for iOS and Android
- 3 complete User presets – name-able, customizable
- iOS (iphone5 or newer) or Android (4.42 or newer)
- 3 PEQ’s per preset
- Adjustable low pass, phase, polarity, 3 PEQs, room gain compensation, control for best alignment with speakers
- Customer EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the 1000 Pro
- Input impedance 16kohm (unbalance RCA)
- Input impedance 20kohm (speaker level)
- New Intelligent Feature control (IFC) user interface on the amplifier with bright blue 11 LED bar display and easy push-button controls.