During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Wilson TuneTot Standmount Loudspeakers
TuneTot is the latest product from the Wilson Special Applications Engineering™ (WSAE) team. While its name pays homage to the first WSAE product, it is a modern technical tour de force designed to offer the timbral beauty, dynamic nuance, soundstage resolution, and transparency—all the hallmarks of Wilson loudspeakers design culture—but do so in environments which are hostile to all of those qualities.
TuneTot is the smallest and least expensive Wilson, but it would be a mistake to see it as an “entry-level” offering. TuneTots are lovingly fabricated and assembled by the same group of talented craftsmen who build the WAMM Master Chronosonic, using exactly the same processes and techniques. Its cabinet and driver technology are derived directly from Alexx and Sabrina. Finally, each TuneTot that emerges from Wilson is held to the same rigorous, industry-leading manufacturing tolerances as its larger siblings, ensuring each TuneTot is as technically and musically accurate as the reference prototype. You hear precisely what Daryl Wilson heard in the final design.
|Manufacturer Link||Wilson TuneTot Standmount Loudspeakers|
|Hide price - show call for price||Yes|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Mid Woofer: 5.75 inches (14.61 cm) - Doped Paper Pulp
- Tweeter: 1 inch (2.54 cm) Dome - Doped Silk Fabric
- Mid Woofer: Rear Vented
- Tweeter: Sealed
- Sensitivity: 86 dB @ 1W @ 1m @ 1k
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms / minimum 6.61 ohms @ 172 Hz
- Minimum Amplifier Power: 25 watts/channel
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 23 kHz +/- 3 dB [RAR]
- Height: 14.83 inches (37.67 cm) w/o spikes
- Width: 8.61 inches (21.87 cm)
- Depth: 10.19 inches (25.88 cm)
- Weight Per Channel Uncrated: 29 lbs (13.15 kg)
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 70 lbs (31.75 kg)