During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Martin Logan Motion 35XTi Standmount Speakers
- Frequency Response: 50–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—250 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
- Vertical Dispersion: 30°
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 2,200 Hz
- Inputs: Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
- Weight: 18.5 lbs. (8.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 7.6" x 11.8 ", (34.3cm x 19.2cm x 30cm)
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
A powerful bookshelf loudspeaker that is capable of delivering extreme performance, with lifelike details provided by a lightning-fast Folded Motion® XT tweeter, the bold dynamic range of a 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofer with a rear-firing bass port, and a proprietary Vojtko crossover network. XT stands for extreme: lifelike details from the lightning-fast Folded Motion XT tweeter, open and authentic midrange performance, coupled with deep, musical bass response. These classic performance technologies have been enhanced by the slightest of modifications, including the drive-stabilizing dust cap design and stiffened motor suspension. The speaker’s enclosure sports a reinforced baffle and a fabric grille. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.