Wilson Audio Yvette Floorstanding Loudspeakers (ex-display)
Our ex-display Yvetts available, in dark blue. Please contact us for further details.
With traditional loudspeaker designs, near-boundary placements wreak havoc on the performance characteristics audiophiles most prize. The soundstage collapses, dynamics are compromised, and a smooth, linear frequency response becomes a distant memory.
When we think about Wilson Audio, there is a strong propensity to get caught up in the company’s heritage. It’s easy to do. Wilson’s place in the industry and in the history of audio is formidable, even extraordinary. Wilson’s past is glorious, and it’s something most loudspeaker brands cannot claim. But for some, a rich heritage can be a crutch, and can be, somewhat ironically, a marketing hurdle. For Wilson, our perennial position as the high-end loudspeaker market leader can overshadow the simple fact that the company remains at the cutting edge of loudspeaker technology.
|Manufacturer Link||Wilson Audio Yvette Floorstanding Loudspeakers|
|Hide price - show call for price||Yes|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Enclosure Type Woofer: Rear Ported
- Enclosure Type Midrange: Rear Vented
- Enclosure Type Tweeter: Sealed
- Woofer:10 inches (25.4 cm) Paper Pulp
- Midrange:7 inches (17.78 cm)
- Tweeter:1 inch, (2.54 cm) Silk Dome
- Sensitivity:86 dB @ 1Watt @ 1meter @ 1kHz
- Nominal Impedance:4 ohms / minimum 2.94 ohms @ 90 Hz
- Minimum Amplifier Power:50 Watts per channel
- Frequency Response:20 Hz – 25 kHz +/- 3 dB Room Average Response [RAR]
- Overall Dimensions:Height: 41 inches (104.14 cm) w/o spikes
- Width: 13 1/4 inches (33.66 cm)
- Depth: 20 1/16 inches (50.92 cm)
- Approx. System Weight Per Channel:175 lbs (79.38 kg)
- Total System Shipping Weight (approx.)515 lbs (233.60 kg)