During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Spendor A7 Floorstanding Speakers
The Spendor A7 is a major revision of the highly acclaimed award winning Spendor A6R floor standing loudspeaker. The result is a dramatic up-lift in dynamics, resolution and low frequency extension. The new Spendor A7 delivers class leading performance and value.
At the heart of the A7 Speakers is a Spendor 18cm bass-mid drive unit which incorporates key materials developed for the Spendor D7 loudspeaker. It features an EP77 polymer cone and new surround and suspension materials with outstanding thermal and mechanical stability. The Spendor A7 has exceptional dynamic ability with extremely good low-level linearity.
|Manufacturer Link||Spendor A7 Floorstanding|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
Spendor A7 Speakers Specification:
- Description: 2-way floor standing loudspeaker
- Enclosure type: Rigid, asymmetric braced cabinet with dynamic damping
- Vent type: Spendor 4G linear flow reflex
- Input connection: Single pair precision binding posts
- Typical in-room response: 32Hz - 25kHz
- Power handling: 25- 200 watts
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- HF driver: 22mm polyamide dome
- Bass/mid driver: Spendor 18cm EP77 polymer cone
- Crossover frequency: 3.7kHz
- Net Weight: 18kg
- Height: 934mm
- Width: 180mm
- Depth: 305mm
- Finishes: Black ash, dark walnut, natural oak (standard), Satin white (optional at extra cost)