Martin Logan Renaissance ESL 15A Speakers
The Martin Logan Renaissance ESL 15A Speakers are part of the Masterpiece Series. Featuring a dual 12-inch bass driver system common in the more expensive Martin Logan Speakers, the ESL 15A takes the bass performance a step further with the introduction of Anthem ARC technology, for a more balanced and controlled low-frequency response. The combination of the ARC technology alongside the bass drivers, plus Martin Logan’s signature 15-inch wide XStat CLS transducer, delivers a truly great expressive and dynamic performance.
The Renaissance ESL 15A shares similar DNA with other Martin Logan electro statics, such as, Advanced MicroPerf stator technology, allowing for almost twice the exposed electrostatic diaphragm surface as a traditional electrostatic panel of the same size. A reinforced electrostatic panel with rigid ClearSpar™ spacers, keeping an exact level of tension on the vacuum-bonded diaphragm. Add to these the slender, pointed-arrow design of the new AirFrame™ Blade construction. The electrostatic panel is precision manufactured from an aerospace-grade shaped aluminium alloy. This material, and this exclusive manufacturing process, makes the panels extremely rigid. Resulting in a perfect connection between the panel and the bass cabinet.
What sets the Renaissance ESL 15A speakers above other Martin Logan’s are some breakthrough redesigns. The 15A bass section is now powered by new dual 500-watt Class-D amplifiers, and controlled by a 24-Bit Vojtko™ DSP Engine and ARC™ (Anthem Room Correction).
Using two 12-inch laser-engineered low-distortion aluminium cone bass drivers in separately enclosed compact chambers, exclusive PoweredForce Forward™ bass alignment technology controls the interaction between the rear-firing driver and the wall behind it. Minimising the effect that a wall has on bass performance, that might bounce back into the listening room.
|Manufacturer Link||Martin Logan Renaissance ESL 15A Speakers|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Frequency Response 22–21,000 Hz ±3dB
- Horizontal Dispersion 30°
- Vertical Dispersion 46" (116.9cm) line source
- High Frequency Transducer XStat™ CLS™ electrostatic transducer
- » Panel Dimensions 46" (116.9cm)" × 15" (27.9cm)" (116.8 × 38.1cm)
- » Radiating Area 690 in2 (4,450 cm2)
- Low Frequency Transducer Two 12” (30.5 cm) cast bracket, high excursion, rigid aluminium cone with extended throw drive assembly, non-resonance asymmetrical chamber format
- Room Correction (Bass Section) Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) ready (Sold Separately)
- Amplifier 50–700 Watts per channel at 4 ohms Woofer: 2 x 500 watts/channel (4 ohms), 2 x 1,000 watts peak
- Sensitivity 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance 4 Ohms, 0.52 at 20kHz. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power 20‒500 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency 300Hz
- Components Custom-wound audio transformer, air core coils, polypropylene capacitors. 24-bit DSP based preamplifier (used with woofer amplifier).
- Audio Controls Bass: ±10 dB under 75 Hz Mid-Bass: –2 dB, 0 db, +2 db Light: On, Dim, Off ARC™ Room EQ: On, Off
- Lighting LED intensity control: on, dim, off
- Inputs AC Power, RJ45 (for ARC), mini USB (for ARC)
- Power Draw Idle: < 0.5W/channel Max: 900W/channel
- Weight 63.5 kg
- Dimensions 1773 × 400 × 633 mm