Martin Logan Motion 20i Floorstanding Speakers
A compact floorstanding loudspeaker with a performance that is anything but small, the new Motion 20i features a Folded Motion® tweeter, dual 5.5-inch aluminum cone woofers with a rear-firing bass port, and a proprietary Vojtko crossover network. Motion 20i delivers the classic broad soundstage of the Motion Series from a newly designed enclosure enhanced by the slightest of modifications, including the drive-stabilizing dust cap design, stiffened motor suspension, and low-mounted woofers to reduce an acoustically harmful phenomenon known as floor bounce. The speaker’s enclosure sports a reinforced baffle and a fabric grille. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Frequency Response: 46–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—200 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
- Vertical Dispersion: 80°
- Sensitivity: 90 db/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 500 & 2,600 Hz
- Inputs: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Weight: 37 lbs. (16.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 36.6" x 6.8" x 11.7 ", (92.9cm x 17.3cm x 29.7cm)