Martin Logan Impression ESL 11A Speakers
The Martin Logan Impression ESL 11A Speakers are part of the Martin Logan Masterpiece Series. They feature twin 8-inch bass drivers and incorporate Anthem ARC room correction technology to give a more balanced and controlled low-frequency response. ARC technology complementing the bass drivers, plus Martin Logan’s signature 11-inch wide electrostatic, imparts an expressive and dynamic performance.
The Martin Logan Impression ESL 11A uses advanced MicroPerf stator technology, allowing for almost twice the exposed electrostatic diaphragm surface as a traditional electrostatic panel of the same size. The panel is precision manufactured from an aerospace-grade aluminium alloy, used for it's rigidity.
The Martin Logan Impression 11A speakers use twin 275-watt Class-D amplifiers to power the bass drivers. As well as ARC, a proprietary 24-Bit Vojtko™ DSP Engine is used to control the speakers.
The Impression ESL 11A uses two 8-inch low-distortion aluminium bass drivers in separately enclosed compact chambers, unique bass alignment technology controls the interaction between the rear-firing driver and the wall behind it. This minimises the effect that a wall has on bass performance.
|Manufacturer Link||Martin Logan Impression ESL 11A Speakers|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Frequency Response: 29–23,000 Hz ±3dB
- Horizontal Dispersion: 30°
- Vertical Dispersion: 44" (112cm) line source
- High Frequency Transducer: XStat™ CLS™ electrostatic transducer
- Panel Dimensions: 44" × 11" (112 × 28cm)
- Radiating Area: 484 in2 (3,136 cm2)
- Low Frequency Drivers: Two 8” woofers
- Anthem Room Correction ready
- Bass Driver Amplification: 2 x 275 W at 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20‒550 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 300Hz
- Audio Controls Bass: ±10 dB under 75 Hz Mid-Bass: –2 dB, 0 db, +2 db
- Signal Inputs: WBT-0703Cu nextgen™ 5-way binding posts
- Weight:40.9 kg
- Dimensions: 1543 × 302 × 696 mm