Martin Logan Electromotion ESL Speakers
The Martin Logan ElectroMotion ESL speakers are a hybrid design. The Electromotions use a 34-inch tall electrostatic panel to handle the treble and mid range frequencies and then use a conventional 8-inch moving coil driver in a small ported cabinet for the bass. The bass driver takes care of all frequencies up to 400 hz, and above that the electrostatic panels take over.
A unique electrostatic panel was developed for the ElectroMotion Series to reduce thickness of the panel. The reduced gauge does not alter the performance characteristics of the panel. However, as a natural byproduct of tighter build tolerances, it does increase the visual transparency of the panel, making it much less visible.
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Frequency Response 42–22,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion 30° x 34" (71cm) line source
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Nominal Impedance 6 Ohms, 1.6 @ 20kHz.
- Recommended Amp Power 20-300W
- Crossover Frequency 500Hz
- High Frequency Transducer XStat™ CLS™ electrostaic transducer
- Panel Dimensions 860 x 220 mm
- Radiating Area 292 in2 ( cm2)
- Low Frequency Driver 8" (20.3cm) high excursion, high-rigidity paper cone with extended throw drive assembly, non-resonance asymmetrical chamber format; bass reflex
- Weight 16.1 kg
- HxWxD: 1323 x 229 x 414 mm