Martin Logan Motion 50XTi Centre Speaker
For significant impact in a multi-channel audio system, the new Motion 50XTi delivers wide soundstage with pinpoint details, thanks to a Folded Motion® XT tweeter, dual 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofers vented with a rear-firing bass port, and a proprietary Vojtko crossover network. XT stands for extreme: lifelike details from the lightning-fast Folded Motion XT tweeter, open and authentic midrange performance, coupled with deep, musical bass response. These classic performance technologies have been enhanced by the slightest of modifications, including the drive-stabilizing dust cap design and stiffened motor suspension. The speaker’s enclosure sports increased internal bracing, a reinforced baffle, and a fabric grille. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Frequency Response: 50–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—300 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
- Vertical Dispersion: 30°
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 900 & 2,200 Hz
- Inputs: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Weight: 30.5 lbs. (13.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.6" x 22.8" x 12.8 ", (19.2cm x 58cm x 32.6cm)