During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Martin Logan Focus ESL C18 Centre Speaker
The Focus ESL C18 complements the impressive Renaissance ESL 15A, Expression ESL 13A, Impression ESL 11A, and Classic ESL 9 loudspeakers.
The Martin Logan Focus ESL C18 Centre Speaker a fully passive topology with an 18-inch wide curvilinear XStat electrostatic transducer, Folded Motion tweeter, dual aluminum cone woofers.
By doubling the size of the ESL panel and the number of folded motion tweeters and dynamic woofer, the Focus ESL C18 Centre Speaker offers a greater performance than the smaller Martin Logan centre speakers.
Situated just behind the electrostatic panel, fixed in a uniquely designed housing, sits a MartinLogan exclusive Folded Motion Tweeter. The low-mass diaphragm of the Folded Motion Tweeter minimizes distortion, while its short excursion length expedites lightning fast high frequency response. The 1 x 1.4-inch Folded Motion Tweeter in the Focus ESL C18 center channel speaker has a diaphragm area of 5.25 x 1.75-inches. The combined performance characteristics of the electrostatic panel and the Folded Motion Tweeter ensure precision and hyper-realistic front-stage blending.
This kind of mid- and high-frequency performance can only be supported by a foundation of tremendous low-end. So the Focus ESL C18 also features a passive array of twin 6.5-inch woofers, capable of deep bass reproduction down to 50Hz. Bass output can be tuned for any installation option with the acoustic contour switch.
The Martin Logan Focus ESL C18 Centre Speaker is equally at home wall mounted or on a dedicated stand. With a switch to optimise performance.
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Frequency Response: 50–23,000 Hz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 470, 3000 Hz
- Recommended Power: 20 ‒ 300 watts per channel
- Drive Units: Bass: 2 x 6.5" (165mm) cast basket, high excursion, rigid Aluminum cone with extended throw drive assembly, non-resonance asymmetrical chamber format, Mid: 8" × 34.5" (203mm × 876mm)Patented CLS™ XStat™ electrostatic transducer, Treble: 1" x 1.4" (26mm x 36mm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" x 1.75" (133mm x 44mm)diaphragm.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 240mm x 1080mm x 245mm
- Loudspeaker Weight: 22.70 KG