Pro-Ject Stereo Box DS Stereo Amplifier
Pro-Ject Stereo integrated amplifier is Pro-Ject‘s take on the classical integrated stereo amp. The focus is outstanding, unimpeded sound quality that is not held back by an overly cramped feature-set, where good sound gives way to more features that many customers may not use.
The Stereo Box DS2 provides excellent functionality without overdoing it. The pre-amp section includes a high quality phono stage, allowing you to connect turntables with MM or more demanding MC cartridges.
Three RCA line inputs offer enough flexibility to add CD players, DACs and streaming devices to your system. The Bluetooth input is great for quickly getting your phone onto your speakers and brighten up your living room with warm background music.
The dual mono design principle of the power amp section is able to drive the best speakers on the market today and will make them come to life with powerful transients and a rich, wide and dynamic soundstage. The variable and fixed RCA outputs allow you to connect active speakers or a subwoofer.
The 6.3mm headphone output on the front panel is driven by its own dedicated amplifier stage and has ample of headroom to drive the best sounding headphones. The relatively small and compact, Stereo Box DS2 can compete with much bigger and heavier integrated amps that cost many times more!
A great addition to the Stereo Box DS2 is the CD Box DS2. Together with this DAC and CD player, you can add all the digital connectivity you need and supplement your high-end vinyl experience with great sounding, modern digital sources. Unparalleled in value, a powerful stereo-set that covers the entire analog and digital domain with a compact footprint. Control via IR remote or App makes usage simple.
The sandwich aluminium / metal casing is aesthetically pleasing and protects effectively against interference. Stereo Box DS2 is available in silver or black with or without wooden side panels in walnut or eucalyptus.
|Manufacturer Link||Pro-Ject Stereo Box DS Stereo Amplifier|
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Dual mono design principle
- Built-in phono pre-amplifier with MM & MC capability
- Other inputs: 3x analogue, 1x Bluetooth
- 4th generation Bluetooth with aptX capability & antenna
- Volume control with motor driven potentiometer
- Headphone output with dedicated amplifier stage
- Fixed & variable outputs for subwoofer or second zone amp
- Trigger In and Output
- IR remote & built-in App Remote Control via Bluetooth
- Free Box Control App controls this device & other IR equipment
- Output power: 2x 80W/135W @ 8/4 ohms
- Noise floor: >-85dB
- Channel separation: > 65dB (@ 10kHz)
- THD+N: < 0.03% @3W
- Freq resp: 20Hz-25kHz (max dev -0.1/0.2dB)
- 3 pair RCA/C" sockets line
- 1 pair phono MM/MC input (RCA)
- Input impedance: Line 50kOhms
- Phono: MM 47kOhms / MC 100 Ohms
- Digital inputs: Bluetooth (aptX)
- Connectors: 4mmØ banana plugs or spades
- Headphone output: 6.3mm jack
- Impendance: 16 - 600Ohms recommended
- Analog: RCA fix/var, power amp, 6.3mm headphones
- Power supply: 36V/5.5A DC; 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Standby power consumption: <1W
- Dimensions (WHD): 206 x 71 x 240mm
- Weight: 1770g