During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Musical Fidelity Nu Vista 800 Integrated Amplifier (ex-display)
Nuvistor tubes were invented in the 1950s to solve the many shortcomings of conventional tubes. Unlike them, Nuvistor tubes offer very high reliability, low microphony, low noise, consistency from batch to batch, small size, relatively low power consumption and great technical performance.
Unfortunately just as uses for Nuvistor tubes were being explored, the transistor was invented and it was ‘game over’ for Nuvistors. There the matter rested until about fifteen years ago, when Musical Fidelity created the first of its ground-breaking Nu-Vista series. These legendary, limited-edition products sold out in a matter of months.
Never before in the history of hi-fi have Nuvistor tubes been coupled with state-of-the-art SMD technology and sophisticated modern design techniques. The Nu-Vista 800’s technical performance is astonishing.
The Nu-Vista 800 measures like a dream but, more importantly, it sounds incredible. It is silky smooth with enormous transients and an effortless feel that is at once relaxing and involving. Of special note how the Nu-Vista 800 projects images between the loudspeakers so that you can almost touch them.
Please get in touch for more info and pricing!
Unit is the Silver variant
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Five versatile inputs - Balanced XLR, CD, Tuner, 2 x Auxiliary
- Both fixed line and variable pre outputs
- Home Theatre bypass
- Nuvistor tubes coupled with state-of-the-art SMD technology
- Total stability margin
- Cutting edge technical performance
- Dual mono power amps with separate preamp
- Superb, simple design
- Smooth sound, enormous transients and an effortless feel
- More than 300 watts per channel with unconditional stability margins and incredible load driving ability
- Incredibly low distortion over a colossal bandwidth
- Extremely low noise
- Extremely flat frequency response