T+A MP3100HV Multi Source Player (ex-display)
Our ex-display unit available. Great condition and supplied with a full warranty, please call for more information.
The MP 3100 HV is our latest and most sophisticated multi-media player. The basic design philosophy stems from the MP 3000 HV, but the MP 3100 HV is now capable of carrying out the full signal processing of DSD bitstream data in addition to processing PCM data to impeccable standards. This extensive development was necessitated by the machine’s new integral disc mechanism: an SACD drive which is a completely new development, featuring the very latest decoder, and capable of reading CD (PCM 44.1 kSps ) and SACD (DSD 64 2.8 MHz) discs at the highest possible quality.
|Hide price - show call for price||Yes|
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
The MP 3100 HV is our latest and most sophisticated multi-media player. The basic design philosophy stems from the MP 3000 HV, but the MP 3100 HV is now capable of carrying out the full signal processing of DSD bitstream data in addition to processing PCM data to impeccable standards. This extensive development was necessitated by the machine’s new integral disc mechanism: an SACD drive which is a completely new development, featuring the very latest decoder, and capable of reading CD (PCM 44.1 kSps ) and SACD (DSD 64 2.8 MHz) discs at the highest possible quality. The other digital sources, both integral and external, also benefit from this new improvement. As in the MP 3000 HV, PCM data is converted using our outstanding double differential quadruple converter for all the digital signal processing. DSD data are handled by the unique analogue true 1-bit DSD converter from the PDP 3000 HV, which processes the DSD data in native form as a bitstream rather than converting them.
This makes it possible to reproduce DSD data up to DSD 512, as delivered by the USB input of the digital connecting board, to the highest level of quality. The machine’s streaming client takes the form of the new T+A high-res streaming board, which provides maximum resolution as well as the facility to access various music services, Internet radio, inclusion in the home network via LAN and WLAN, USB Master Mode and HD streaming from network servers. The tuner offers FM, FM-HD and DAB+ capability, and delivers excellent sound. The MP 3100 HV also includes a high-quality Bluetooth streaming module for transferring music from mobile devices. The MP 3000 HV and MP 3100 HV, or even an entire HV system, are controlled using the FD 100 radio remote control handset or the T+A Control App.
SACD drive unit
- SACD drive unit
- High precision linear tracking drive
- Double-Lasersystem: SACD: 650 nm, CD: 785 nm
- SACD Stereo, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, CD Text
- Frequency range and dynamics
- CD: 2 Hz – 20 kHz / 100 dB,
- SACD: 2 Hz – 44 kHz / 110 dB
- Formats / Standards
- MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG Vorbis, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC / UPnP AV
- Data rates
- PCM 32...192 kHz,16/24 Bit; MP3 bis 320 kBit,
- constant and variable Data rate
- Music services
- Tidal, qobuz. Deezer, Roon Ready (Subscription required)
- Gapless Playback for MP3 (Lame), WAV, FLAC.
- T+A MusicNavigator App for iOS and Android)
- LAN: Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n
- Internet Radio
- Airable Internet Radio Service (> 11000 Stations)
- FM, FM-HD
- 87,5 - 108 MHz; sensitivity 1 µV; S/N > 65 dBA
- DAB, DAB+
- 168 -240 MHz (Band III); sensitivity 2,0 µV, S/N > 96 dBA.
- RDS/RDBS, station name (PS), programme type (PTY), radiotext (RT), time
- A2DP (Audio), AVRCP 1.4 (Control) / aptX®, MP3, SBC.
- Double-Differential-Quadruple-Converter with four 32-Bit Sigma Delta D/A converters per channel. 352.4 / 384 kSps conversion rate.
- T+A True-1Bit DSD D/A-Converter native bitstream
- Upsampling (PCM)
- T+A Digital Signal Processor - synchronous upsampling with 4 selectable oversampling algorithms: FIR short, FIR long, Bezier/IIR, Bezier
- Analogue filter
- Phase-linear Bessel filter 3rd Order with 60 or 120 kHz cut off frequency
- Frequency responce
- PCM 44.1 kSps: 2 Hz - 20 kHz
- PCM 48 kSps: 2 Hz - 22 kHz / DSD 64: 2 Hz - 44 kHz
- PCM 96 kSps: 2 Hz - 40 kHz / DSD 128: 2 Hz - 60 kHz
- PCM 192 kSps: 2 Hz - 80 kHz / DSD 256: 2 Hz - 80 kHz
- PCM 384 kSps: 2 Hz - 100 kHz / DSD 512: 2 Hz - 100 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion
- < 0,001 %
- Signal / noise ratio
- > 116 dB
- Channel separation
- > 110 dB
Mains / Accessories / Dimensions
- 2 x 110-120 V or 220-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 2 x 40 W
- < 0,5 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) / Weight
- 17 x 46 x 46 cm / 26 kg
- Remote control
- FD 100, bi-directional radio remote control with display, T+A Control APP
- WLAN aerial, RF-aerial, charger for FD 100, BNC / RCA adapter
- Optional Accessories
- IP control
- case: silver laquer 47 or titanium laquer 64
- heat sink black 42