During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Trinnov Magnitude 32 Room Optimiser
Trinnov Magnitude 32 Room Optimiser handles up to 32 channels and performs 4-way active crossover calibration. It includes 3D accoustic measurement and anaylsis engine along with best-in-class Room/Speaker Optimiser for when using an appropriate audio calibration becomes more critical than ever before to achieve the accurate and immersive sound reproduction.
Magnitude32 hosts Dolby Atmos with 16 discretely-rendered channels, Auro-3D supporting Auro’s full 13.1 layout and DTS:X in all configurations of its 11.1 format. These audio decoders lend to a wholly engaging home cinema sound. Multiple automatic and manual processing options, patented 2D/3D loudspeaker remapping technology and unlimited number of supported subwoofers also included.
Trinnov’s exclusive Speaker and Room Optimiser incorporates a calibration wizard for initial setup and calibration. It is capable of processing high-resolution 24/96 audio and features four-way active crossovers and unlimited subwoofers as well as being ready for audio over IP.
The Optimizer is most advanced and powerful technology of its kind built on Trinnov's research into capturing and reproducing complex three-dimensional sound fields which began in 2001. Trinnov found that complex 3D sound fields do not blend together seamlessly unless the sound heard from all the speakers is extremely well-matched in both the amplitude and time domains. The Optimizer was developed to achieve this goal with any combination of quality loudspeakers and has since become recognized as the most advanced and powerful technology of its kind.
Highest Spatial Resolution
Only Trinnov has the capability of rendering Atmos-encoded audio objects to more than 11.1 channels. The addition of Wide and Top Middle channels takes 9.1.6 to an entirely different level of immersion and imaging specificity than can be achieved with current DSP chips, all of which max out at either 7.1.4 or 9.1.2.
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Res/Sample Rate: 24bit/96kHz
- THD + N: ADC -103dB
- A/D SNR: 119dB (A-Weighted)
- D/A SNR: 118dB (A-Weighted)
- THD + N DAC: -98dB
- Clock/Jitter Vary: <25ps recovered
- Jitter attenuation: >50dB @>100Hz
- AES/EBU: 8ch via DB25 (110O, Tascam)
- Optional expansion board for 16 ins
- Analog In: Up to 16-ch via DB25
- Analog Out: Up to 32-ch via DB25
- First 8 channels via XLR (20k Ohms)
- Chassis: 2U
- Processor: Intel i5 Quad-Core
- low thermal dissipation
- Bandwidth: 64 bits, floating point
- RAM: 2 Go DDR3
- Storage: Flash Drive 2 GB
- Custom heat sinks + slow fans
- Max processing: 32 channels at 96 kHz
– Operating: 0°C – 40°C (32°F – 104°F)
– Humidity: 20% – 80% (0 condensation)
- Safety: AntiPop relays on analog outs
- Audio Boards: Trinnov design/manufacture
- Power: Independant (audio/processing)
- Supply: 240V AC / 50-60Hz (Or 130V AC)
- Consumption: 90 W max.
- Weight: ∼10.2kg