Sony VPL-VW270ES 4K UHD Projector
Native 4K SXRD™ panel
Featured in Sony's digital cinema projectors, advanced SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective
Display) panel technology delivers native 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution images, with
more than four times the detail of Full HD. Fine details are wonderfully clear and
natural, without jagged edges or visible pixels.
See richer, deeper blacks
Latest SXRD 4K panels deliver even better contrast, as well as native 4K resolution.
SXRD projection offers rich, inky blacks, as well as clear cinematic motion and image
smoothness. Improvements to the panel's reflective silicon layer now mean even
better light control, for precisely reproduced shadows and blacks.
Super-resolution Reality Creation
Exclusive Reality Creation technology analyses images right down to the pixel level. It
uses powerful pattern-matching algorithms developed over years of movie production
to enhance image crispness without increasing digital picture noise. It also upscales
existing full HD Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD movies to near 4K quality.
Colours come alive with TRILUMINOS™
Discover true-to life colours and tones. The VPL-VW270ES incorporates TRILUMINOS
colour, reproducing more tones and textures than standard projectors. Hard-toreproduce
crimson reds, aqua blues, and emerald greens are displayed beautifully so
landscapes and seascapes look more vivid. Faces look better, too, with faithfully
reproduced skin tones.
HDR compatibility: every image comes to life
Get the most from today's UHD Blu-ray and streaming services with High Dynamic
Range. HDR video offers an expanded brightness range that delivers more realistic,
high-contrast images and brilliant colours. Compatible with both HDR10 and HLG
(Hybrid Log-Gamma) formats. Sony’s home cinema projectors reproduce colour and
contrast that's faithful to the creator's intention.
HDMI 18 Gbps compatibility
With an increase in 4K HDR 60P content, the VPL-VW270ES is now HDMI 18 Gbps
compatible for smoother expressions of gradations.
The powerful video processor in the VPL-VW270ES offers Motionflow™ for smooth and
clear motion even when viewing 4K content. Motionflow adds frames to reduce blur,
while maintaining brightness, making it ideal for fast-moving sports content. Cinema
purists can choose True Theatre mode to retain the original 24fps.
1,500 lumens for high brightness
Enjoy the action with up to 1,500 lumens brightness, generated by a 225W lamp, for
vibrant images on screens.
Watch for longer with a 225W ultra high pressure lamp
Enjoy up to 6000 hours* of viewing time (in low mode) from a long-lasting lamp. This
means fewer lamp swaps, simpler maintenance, and lower running costs.
*Approximate recommended period, in low mode.
Motorised zoom lens and wide lens shift
Installing this projector in your room is easy with a 2.06x motorised zoom with a wide
lens shift range. Adjust the position of the projector up to 85% vertically and 31%
horizontally to get just the right angle for your movies.
Select from nine calibrated picture modes
Quickly set the picture to what you’re watching or playing. Select from nine calibrated
picture modes, including two theatre film modes, cinema digital, reference, TV, photo,
game, bright cinema, and bright TV. An advanced HSV (Hue Saturation Value) colour
tuning tool gives you even more control.
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Display: 4K SXRD panel, projection
- Device: 0.74” (4096 x 2160) x3
- Number of Pixels: 26,542,080
- Powered Lens: Focus, shift, Zoom (x2.1)
- Vert: +85% -80% Horiz: +/-31%
- Screen size: 60”- 300” (1524-7620mm)
- Light: 225W High-pressure mercury lamp
- Lamp Life: 6000H (Low mode)
- Light output: 1500lm (Lamp mode: High)
- Horizontal Scanning Freq: 19-72kHz
- Vertical Scanning Freq: 48-92Hz
- PC signal: Max res 1920x1080 (HDMI In only)
- Vid Signal In: 480/60p - 4096x2160/60p x4
- HDMI 1/2: Digital (RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr)
- Bandwidth: 18Gbps and HDCP 2.2
- Trigger 1/2: Minijack, DC 12V (100mA)
- Remote: RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (female)
- LAN: RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX
- IR Input: Mini Jack
- USB: DC 5V, Max 500 mA
- Acoustic noise 26 dB
- Storage Humidity: -20 to +60°C/ 10-90%
- AC: 100-240V (4.0-1.7A) 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 390W
- Standby: 0.4W (“Remote Start” Off)
- Networked Standby: 1.0W (LAN)
- Power consumption mode: 0.5W
- Dimensions (WHD): 496 x 205 x 464mm
- Weight: Approx 14kg (31lbs)
- RM-PJ24 Remote Commander
- 2x AA (R6) Manganese Batteries
- Lens cap and AC Power Cord
- Operating Instructions (CD-ROM)
- Quick Reference Manual
- Replacement lamp: LMP-H220