Emotiva BASX MC-700 surround sound processor
The BasX MC-700 is a high-performance surround sound processor that supports 4k UHD HDR video and all the current 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround sound formats. The MC-700 includes six 4k HDMI video inputs, including three that support 4k UHD HDR video – with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, as well as multiple analogue and digital audio inputs for your other audio sources. The MC-700 can be operated via the simple front panel controls, or by the included infrared remote control, and the intuitive menu system makes it simple to configure and operate using either the large bright blue VFD display on the front panel or the clear, concise on-screen display.
It offers a wide selection of advanced features, including our latest generation Emo-Q automatic room correction and loudspeaker equalisation system. Paired with a good power amp, like the BasX A-500 or BasX A-700, a subwoofer, and matching speakers, the MC-700 will deliver an extremely high quality of sound and control for a very modest price.
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Exceptional video quality – with fast error-free switching for up to six HDMI input sources, three of which support full 4k UHD HDR video – with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2.
- Superb sound quality – delivered by advanced 32-bit dual core DSPs and highly optimised analogue audio circuitry.
- Support for all popular surround sound formats – including Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS Neo:6, and S/PDIF and multi-channel PCM digital audio.
- High-quality headphone amp
- Convenient control options – including a full function infrared remote control, front panel menu navigation buttons, and a real front panel volume knob.
- Advanced Emo-Q™ automatic multi-channel room correction (a calibrated measurement microphone with internal buffer amplifier is included).
- Flexible quadruple bass management
- Powerful manual equalisation controls – Eleven user-programmable fully parametric equalisers per channel
- Optional Bluetooth 3.0 module port – includes support for full CD quality audio from mobile devices with apt-X™.
- Balanced and unbalanced subwoofer outputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 432 x 48 x 330 (without connectors).