ATC HTS40 On-Wall Speaker
This large 3-way design features ATC’s 75mm soft dome for exceptional mid-range clarity and is suitable for main loudspeakers in larger rooms. The HTS40 may also be used as surround loudspeakers. The cabinet can be configured for either portrait or landscape orientations and is available in either white or black satin finishes. The clean, simple visual design can be seamlessly integrated into a wide range of interiors and décors.
- No compromise driver technology borrowed from ATC’s high-end studio monitoring products.
- High dynamic range for accurate reproduction of musical transients and high-impact film soundtracks.
- Neutral voicing and very low distortion delivers audiophile performance from an install package.
- Hidden wall mounting brackets and input terminals.
- Proprietary long-throw bass driver produces exceptional low frequency output and linearity.
- 6 year warranty.
- Handmade in England.
|Manufacturer Link||ATC HTS40 On-Wall Speaker|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
High Frequency: ATC 25mm Neo Soft Dome
Mid: ATC 75mm Soft Dome
Low Frequency: ATC 164mm SC
Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
Half Space Radiation -6dB: 32Hz–22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 112dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD):
With Grill: 740x380x166mm
Without Grill: 740x380x154mm
With Grill: 380x740x166mm
Without Grill: 380x740x154mm
HTS40/HTS40C models employ an identical cabinet but with a different HF driver position.