During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Pro-Ject Head Box USB Headphone Amplifier
Pro-Ject Head Box S2 has enough power to unleash the best sound quality from any headphone. It features a rich and full sound performance with plenty of dynamics and impressive transparency.
The new S2 casing is a big asset to the design, as not only does it deliver the highest visual appeal, but it is also sturdy enough thanks to being fully made of aluminium, to protect the internal circuitry against unwanted interferences and vibrations, which can cause unpleasant listening experiences.
Head Box S2 has enough power to unleash highest sound quality from any headphone. It features one RCA input for a source of your choice. Front-sided are two headphone jacks, one 1/4 inch for hifi headphones and one 1/8 inch for modern head– and earphones. For shared listening experiences both outputs can be used simultaneously. The 725 mW output power will deliver top quality sound and enough volume, even for those who wish to listen at loud volumes!
Rich, Full Sound
Head Box S2 features a rich and full sound with plenty of dynamics and transparency. Only the best possible components were used to create this unique headphone amplifier. Due to its low price combined with versatility, power and high quality, the Head Box S2 is a true audiophile bargain!
|Manufacturer Link||Pro-Ject Head Box USB Headphone Amplifier|
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Suitable for demanding headphones
- 6.35mm and 3.5mm headphone output
- Bypass RCA loop out for additional amp
- Superior low distortion
- Low noise components for ultimate sound
- Small footprint
- Both outputs usable simultaneously
- Aluminium/metal sandwich casing
- In: Coax (S/PDIF), Optical (Tos), USB B
- D/A Converter: ESS9038Q2M 32-bit
- PCM: 768kHz / DSD256
- Headphone amp chip: ESS9063
- Sampling rates: 32 - 768 kHz
- DSD: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- Filter settings: 5 selectable on front
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Analog out: 6.3mm headphone, RCA Pre
- Output voltage: 2.05 Veff
- Headphone out power: 68mW (32Ohms)
- THD: 0.0007%
- Dynamic range: 120dBA
- Power consumption: 5V, micro USB
- Dimensions (WHD): 103 x 37 x 120mm
- Weight: 366g