Stax SR-L500 Electrostatic Earspeakers
The first SR-Lambda series was introduced 36 years ago and it has further developed into a new-generation SR-Lambda with its newly designed enclosure - the new SR-L500 advanced Lambda series Earspeaker.
TOP QUALITY SOUND ELEMENT
Hand selected thin-film diaphragm as well as tough stainless fixed electrodes has been employed for the SR-L500. Thus, rich deep bass response, delicate high frequency and soothing mid-range has been achieved in a balanced manner.
10-CLICK TYPE HEADBAND ASSEMBLY
The headband (ARC) assembly of the SR-L500 is equipped with 10-click slider mechanism for head pad height adjustment adopted from SR-009 and SR-507. Once adjusted, the slider always maintains its optimal position to make readjustment unnecessary. This enables you to enjoy hours of pleasant music listening with utmost comfort.
NEW LOW CAPACITANCE HiFC WIDE CABLE
High performance pure copper HiFC™ developed by Hitachi employs the core wires. HiFC has various advantages, including similar sonic characteristics as used in SR-009 and SR-L500 6N high purity 99.99999% copper wires. The entire cable are then arranged in a flat, wide format configuration to lower the capacitance between each wires and finished with the most suitable structure to drive the earspeaker. 6NCu high purity 99.99999% copper wires are employed for the core wires, and six silver plated high purity 99.9999% copper wires are arranged for the perimeter. The whole cable uses the conventional wide format parallel structure to lower the capacitance between each wires and finished with the most suitable structure to drive the earspeaker.
NEW HIGH QUALITY SYNTHETIC LEATHER EARPADS
New earpad design is carefully hand crafted with high quality synthetic leather for utmost comfort for hours of music enjoyment as well as sound performance.
- Type: Push-Pull Open Back Oval Electrostatic Earspeaker Headphone
- Frequency Response: 7 - 41,000Hz
- Electrostatic Capacitance: 110pF (including cable)
- Impedance: 145k Ω (including cable, at 10kHz)
- Sound Pressure Sensitivity: 101dB / 100V r.m.s. 1 kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 118dB / 400Hz
- Bias Voltage: 580V DC
- Left & Right Identification: "L" and "R" indicated on the arc assembly Left channel cable is marked with a solid line. Right channel is marked with a dotted line.
- Ear Pads: High Quality Synthetic Leather
- Weight: 0.75lb without cable / 1lb with cable
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|