During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Stax SR-L300 Electrostatic Earspeaker
The first SR-Lambda series was introduced 36 years ago and it has further developed into a new-generation SR-Lambda with its newly designed enclosure - the new SR-L300 advanced Lambda series Earspeaker.
TOP QUALITY SOUND ELEMENT
Hand selected thin-film diaphragm as well as tough stainless fixed electrodes has been employed for the SR-L300. Thus, rich deep bass response, delicate high frequency and soothing mid-range has been achieved in a balanced manner.
SLIDE TYPE HEADBAND ASSEMBLY
The headband (ARC) assembly of the SR-L300 is equipped with stepless slider mechanism for head pad height adjustment.
NEW LOW CAPACITANCE OFC WIDE CABLE
OFC cable has been employed for the core wires. The entire cable are then arranged in a flat, WIDE format configuration to lower the capacitance between each wires and finished with the most suitable structure to drive the earspeaker.
NEW HIGH QUALITY SYNTHETIC LEATHER EARPADS
New earpad design is carefully crafted with high quality synthetic leather for utmost comfort for hours of music enjoyment as well as sound performance.
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Type : Push-Pull electrostatic oval sound element, Open-Air type enclosure
- Frequency Response : 7 - 41,000Hz
- Capacitance : 110pF (including cable)
- Sensitivity : 101dB / 100V r.m.s. 1 kHz
- Bias Voltage : 580V DC
- Left & Right Channel Identification : 'L' and 'R' indicated on the arc assembly, solid line (left) and dotted line (right) on cable
- Ear Pads : High-quality synthetic leather
- Cable : OFC parallel 6-strand, low-capacity wide cable, 2.5m full length
- Weight : 11.4oz without cable / 15.8oz with cable