Stax SR-007 II Omega Electrostatic Earspeakers
Powerful Sound With Utmost Delicacy
The rationale in the development of the new SR-007MK2 Earspeaker was to provide deep powerful sound previously unobtainable in Earspeakers. STAX engineers developed a unique new electrode structure. Visible through the outer case, gold plated on the outer edge this new electrode has no holes unlike conventional STAX Earspeakers and thus provides an increases diaphragm vibration area allowing for rich and powerful sound yet retaining all the delicacy STAX is famous for.
Rigid Metal Housing
To maintain clear distortion free sound it is most important that nothing other than the diaphragm should vibrate. Within the STAX SR-007MK2 the sound element is encased in a thick insulated resin case firmly fixed to the rigid body. The results are nothing short of spectacular.
Fully Adjustable Earpads
Utmost comfort for maximum enjoyment of your STAX SR-007MK2 is provided with earpads that are fully adjustable to the shape of your head that are made of genuine sheep skin..
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Type: Push-Pull electrostatic circular sound element, Open-Air type enclosure
- Frequency Response: 6 - 41,000Hz
- Capacitance: 94pF (including cable)
- Impedance: 170k Ω (10kHz)
- Sensitivity: 100dB / 100V r.m.s. 1 kHz
- Bias Voltage: 580V DC
- Left & Right Channel Identification: 'L' and 'R' indicated on the cable entrance point, solid line (left) and dotted line (right) on the cable
- Ear Pads: Genuine Lamb Leather (direct skin contact), high-quality synthetic leather (surrounding portion)
- Cable: Low capacity wide format, PC-OCC (Pure Crystal Ohno Continuous Casting) 2.5m/8.2ft
Ambient Temperature & Humidity: 0 to 35ºC / 90% max. without condensation
- Weight: 12.9oz without cable / 1.1lb with cable