Pioneer SE-MASTER1 Headphones
Meticulous attention to even the finest detail was given to the production of the SE-MASTER1. Each unit is assembled by a master craftsman at the Tohoku Pioneer Plant in Japan; the birthplace of many iconic speaker models. Pioneer pour their advanced technological know-how into every step of the journey-from design to production and quality control- so your headphones deliver excellence without compromise.
|Manufacturer Link||Pioneer SE-MASTER1 Headphones|
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
See more Pioneer products.
- Type Open-air dynamic (Closed-front, open-back)
- Driver φ50 mm (neodymium magnet)
- Sensitivity 94 dB
- Frequency response 5 Hz to 85 000 Hz
- Maximum input power 1 500 mW
- Impedance 45 Ω
- Cable 3.0 m OFC litz wire
- Plug φ6.3 mm standard stereo plug (gold plated)
- Engraved Serial Number on each Master1
- Weight 460 g (without cable, tension rod)