During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Years of experience in making high quality headphone amps have been distilled into the design of the MX-HPA. As a result, this fully-balanced headphone amp offers an awe-inspiring listening experience.
The MX-HPA’s technical performance is stunning. Typically, distortion from 20 Hz to 40 kHz is less than 0.005%. Signal-to-noise ratio is better than 120dB (‘A’ weighted). Frequency response is ruler flat from 10 Hz to 20 kHz (-0.1dB).
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
The MX-HPA is capable of a short-term peak of 10 watts (for one cycle) and has two gain positions: 18dB (8X) and 24dB (15X). Inputs are either balanced or single-ended. The MX-HPA will automatically convert single-ended inputs to balanced for the studio quality XLR outputs. The MX-HPA is genuinely fully balanced from beginning to end when using a balanced source.
- Fully balanced, studio design, purist headphone amplifier
- Incredible technical performance
- Will drive any headphone with ease
- Wide bandwidth: 10Hz-40kHz at +0, -3dB
- Very low noise
- Very low distortion: < 0.003%, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Outstanding channel separation
- Powerful, muscular, output into 32 ohms
- Beautiful aesthetics and build quality