Lehmann Audio Drachenfels D Headphone Amplifier
Lehmann Audio Drachenfels D is an alternative model to the standard and USB Drachenfels modular headphone amplifiers providing listeners with the option of digital Toslink Optical, Coaxial and SPDIF on top of the anlogue inputs.
Analogue or Digital
The modular principle with ground-breaking components opens long-term possibilities for music lovers demanding both top quality and sustainability. Regardless if you choose to stream via WLAN or ethernet, connect Bluetooth sources or traditional digital players, the modular pc boards allow Drachenfels to accommodate all your requirements. In a world that is constantly introducing new digital standards, Drachenfels supports future upgrades through enabling the effortless switching of module and rear panel.
Back in 2004, Lehmann Audio raised the audio quality standards of headphone amplifiers with the release of Linear. Drachenfels ushers in a new generation with same championing performance and cutting-edge technology at an entry-level price point. The modular concept lets audiophiles match the unit to an ever-evolving range of real-world applications. Listeners are rewarded with a remarkable wealth of detail, seamless control and a structure that retains discernibility with clear detail at any time.
Drachenfels delivers 12dB of gain removing the need for a gain switch thanks to the smooth-functioning ALPS Blue Velvet potentiometer with exceptional parallelism and very low-noise circuit. The power switch mounted on the front panel lowers power consumption in standby mode down to an eco-friendly value below 1W. The space-saving enclosure grants flexible placement options while the unit functions effectively as either a headphone amplifier or preamp.
- Original ALPS potentiometer for peak channel balance
- Neutrik headphone jacks in studio quality for dependable contact
- Precision capacitors for optimum transient response
- Muted/unmuted pre-out (based on choice of headphone output).
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Input Impedance: 47kΩ
- Max Gain: 12dB (@max vol setting)
- Freq Resp: 10Hz (-0.3dB) – 35kHz (-1dB)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: > 85dB (@ 0dB gain)
- THD: < 0.006 % (@ 18mW/330Ω)
- Channel Separation: >80dB / 10kHz
- Output Power: 180mW, 110mW (33/330Ω)
- Out Impedance: Line/Headphone (105/5Ω)
- Headphone Out: Neutrik
- Sockets: gold-plated contacts
- Line Out: 1x Switching/Non-Switching
- Line In/Line Out: RCA
- Power Consumption: Approx 4W
- Dimensions (WDH): 160 x 120 x 43mm
- Weight: 500g net (std)