During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Stax SRM T-8000 Energiser
SRM-T8000 is Stax's latest flagship electrostatic headphone amplifier utilizing hybrid technology. It employs two 6922 in the input stage, driving a Class-A solid-state output stage. The vacuum tubes isolated in a separate section made of vibration-proof damper and shield cover to eliminate vibration and noise. The high-capacity large toroidal transformers and selected high-quality parts allow the highest refinement in sound.
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
In 1959 STAX developed the world’s first electrostatic headphone. Today STAX continues their tradition by offering the finest headphones for both professional and audiophile applications. STAX prefers to all its headphones “EARSPEAKERS”; such Ultra-High Fidelity devices for reproducing music can only be compared with the best cost-no-object loudspeakers, not other headphones. The term ”EARSPEAKER” is therefore more descriptive of STAX’s contribution to today’s most advanced level of sonic transduction
- Frequency response：1～115kHz per channel
- THD：<0.01% @1kHz per channel
- Rated input level：100mV/100V
- Maximum output voltage ：470V r.m.s./1kHz
- Input impedance：Unbalanced 50kΩ/ Balanced: 50kΩx2
- Analog Input ：RCA x2、XLR x1
- Headphone output ：Stax PRO bias output x2
- Volume control bypass: Allows the use of an external preamp
- Vacuum tube: 6922 ｘ2
- Power consumption ：95W（58W when idle）
- External dimension ：320(W)×103(H)×395(D)mm / 12.6" x 4" x 15.6"
- Weight：7.3kg / 16.1 lbs
- Voltage: 120V/60HZ