Stax SRM-700T Vacuum Tube High-End Electrostatic Driver
Released October 2020, the newly designed SRM-700T is a hybrid electrostatic headphone driver from STAX Audio. Inspired by their flagship model SRM-T8000, the 700T uses solid-state FET as a driver stage and vacuum tube as the output stage.
The first stage is a custom-made low-noise dual FET while the second stage is a clear, high slew-rate vacuum tube 6SN7. The tube output offers warm and spacious music reproduction.
Together, this hybrid design delivers a wonderfully precise, detailed sound with overtones of tube warmth. A great combination.
- 6SN7 achieves a highly transparent sound
- Non-inductive winding resistors with the least inductance
- High-definition film capacitors
- Hand-selected matching FET
- EMI shielded volume control
- Volume control bypass switching
- Switchable RCA and XLR inputs. RCA parallel out.
- Features newly developed large-sized aluminium insulators, combined with new vibration-proof material plus high frictional coefficient.
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Type: FET input + vacuum tube output hybrid DC amplification driver unit
- Vacuum tube: 6SN7 x2
- Frequency response: DC – 100 kHz (with SR-009S)
- Gain: 60dB
- Harmonic distortion: 0.01% or less (1 kHz / 100 V rms output)
- Input impedance: 50 kΩ (RCA), 50 kΩx 2 (XLR)
- Maximum output voltage: 340 V rms (1 kHz)
- Bias voltage: PRO 580 V
- Operating temperature / humidity: 0 to 35 degrees C / less than 90% (non condensing)
- Input terminal: RCA x 1, XLR x 1
- Output: RCA parallel output terminal
- Power consumption: 54 W
- Dimension: 240 W x 103 H x 393 D mm (maximum protruding portion included)
- Weight: 5.7 kg