During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Lehmann Audio Linear USB-II Headphone Amplifier
Lehmann Audio Linear USB II headphone amplifier and DAC for users who also want to play high-resolution audio files from a PC or Laptop.
Linear USB II is distinguished by its completely revised analogue circuitry. The discrete Class A output stage grants an open and natural sound, high-grade Low-Z Copper technology across the PCB circuitry and specially selected components – like the oversized internal power supply and low-loss MKP precision capacitors – this delivers physical, punchy lows and startling resolution in an open and natural soundstage over the entire frequency bandwidth, so headphones fulfil their highest potential.
This headphone amp features three Gain settings up-to 20dB and also benefits from two Neutrik headphone sockets with gold-plated contacts, which can be used simultaneously. The Left headphone output mutes the rear line-level RCA output when a headphone is connected. There is also an additional analogue RCA input for connecting more traditional line-level sources, but it’s main appeal is in the high-resolution USB digital audio input.
The Linear USB II automatically detects any incoming USB audio data stream, without the need for an input selector switch. The technology employed utilises an ESS Sabre K2M DAC chip, capable of 32-bit / 384kHz playback and DSD support (DoP) for playback of very high-resolution digital audio files.
The Linear USB II works well as a streaming pre-amplifier for a full hi-fi system. With the auto-input detection and sophisticated internal layout, it is a simple yet premium solution that can easily drive long cables toward a power amplifier or active speakers. This is a truly a reference class pre-amplifier for all dynamic headphones employing a sturdy metal housing with SSC damping feet, for effective decoupling from environmental factors, the aluminium faceplate is available in Black, Silver or Chrome.
- High-end headphone amplifier and streaming pre-amplifier
- High resolution USB audio input handles 384kHz PCM and DSD (DoP) audio files
- Two headphone outputs can be operated at the same time
- Left headphone output isolates the line-level outputs
- Multiple Gain settings for different headphones
- RCA inputs for connecting traditional sources
- Auto-detecting input system prioritises USB audio
- Functions as high-end pre-amplifier (Gain set to 0dB) when no headphones are connected
- Premium construction and luxury electrical components used throughout
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Input Impedance: 47kΩ
- Gain: 0/10/18/20dB (select via DIP)
- Freq Response: 10-35k Hz (-0.3/1dB)
- SNR: > 100dB at gain 0dB
- THD: <0.001% at 6mW /300Ω
- Channel Separation: >80dB at 10kHz
- Output Power: 400/200mW, 60/300Ω
- Output Line-Out: 50Ω
- Headphone Out: 5Ω
- Neutrik Headphone Jack (Gold Plate)
- 1 x Switching Line Out
- 1 x Non Switching Line Out
- Gold-Plated RCA Sockets With Teflon
- PS: 15W internal, regulated power
- PC board in Low-Z Copper technology
- Vibration-absorbing SSC feet
- Optional accessory: mounting kit
- Digital Inputs: 1 x USB B
- Sampling rate: up to 384kHz
- Resolution: up to 32 bits
- Formats: PCM, DOP, FLAC, MP3, WAV
- Chipset: ESS Sabre K2M
- Filter: Silver Mica Capacitators
- Max output level DAC: 1.8 V eff
- Dimensions(WDH): 110 x 280 x 44mm
- Weight: 1.5kg (3.3lbs