B&W PI 3 Wireless in-ear headphones
PI 3 is a small, sporty in-ear model featuring exclusive hybrid dual drivers coupled with separate amplifiers.
- Custom designed hybrid dual drivers and 24 bit/96 kHz high resolution streaming
- Class leading microphone for clear phone calls
- 8 hours of uninterrupted play on a single charge. Get 2 hours of audio playback with a 15-minute quick charge.
- Flexible silicone neckband and magnetic ear buds for lightweight, tanglefree, continuous wear
- Water/splash resistant – so you can use them anywhere, whatever your activity
|Manufacturer||Bowers and Wilkins|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
The PI3 earbuds serve as an entry-level device for the range.
The wireless in-ears are visually almost indistinguishable from the PI4 earphones but without a few key features, lowering the price significantly.
The earbuds ditch the ANC in exchange for hybrid dual driver tech. There are two dedicated drivers planted in each earbud designed to tune the mids and highs and the bass separately and Bowers & Wilkins promises to deliver a serious boost in performance with them.
The earbuds have the smallest battery life across the entire range at only eight hours but they do manage to maintain a few of the more nifty features, such as the clip together to pause function, that we see on the PI4.
At only £169, the PI3 earphones are the most affordable of the range and are designed to function as an entry-level option for first time B&W buyers.