Astell and Kern Rosie In-Ear Earphones
The Rosie has been designed to offer the consumer a mastering quality IEM that can offer listeners live rock and roll tuning with a warm rich sound. The crossover network consists of four 4th order filters that create the exact sound the artist and producer intended. The Angie has 8 drivers (dual low, dual mid, and quad high) that let listeners to hear and enjoy every part of the music. The adjustable bass allows for customisation determined by the user’s listening preferences.
|Manufacturer Link||Astell and Kern Rosie In-Ear Earphones|
|Manufacturer||Astell and Kern|
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
See more Astell and Kern products.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (6BA per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology : Dual low, Dual Mid and Dual High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +15dB).
- Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +15dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
- Integrated 4 Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalance and 2.5mm balance cable both are included