Stax SRM-D50 Desktop Energiser / DAC
The Stax SRM-D50 drives STAX ‘s electrostatic earspeaker in an ideal form.
With the installation of a high-performance DAC, it supports various audio sources such as Digital audio players and computer audio through USB / Optical and Coaxial connections as well as traditional analogue RCA.
- Supports various audio sources such as USB / optical / coaxial digital input, RCA analog input etc.
- ESS DAC chip supports files with audio signal maximum DSD 5.6 MHz, PCM 384 KHz.
- Adopt R core power transformer with less leakage flux.
- Displays the strength of input signal with VU meter.
- Adopted 4 mm thick nonmagnetic aluminum cover.
Specifications: SRM-D50 Driver unit
● Frequency responce：DC-40kHz (0,-3dB)
● Rated Input Level：130mVr.m.s
● Maximum Input Level：30V/ RCA, at minumum volume
● Maximum Output Voltage：400Vr.m.s (1130Vp-p)
● Harmonic distortion：0.025% or less/1kHz-10kHz /When use with SR-L series
● Input Impedance：20kΩ (RCA)
● Bias Voltage：DC580V
● Mains voltage：AC100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (depending on your country’s voltage)
● Power Consumption：35W
● Operating temperature: 0 to 35 degrees C (less than 90% humidity,non condensing)
● Dimension：192(W)×67(H)×268(D) mm
● Digital Input：USB(type B)×1、TOS×1、COAX×1
● Analog input：RCA×1
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|