During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Marantz Integrated Amplifier with DAC - 2 x 45W
Integrated Amplifier with digital connectivity
|Manufacturer Link||Marantz Integrated Amplifier with DAC - 2 x 45W|
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
The PM6007 delivers Marantz’ most musical sound and is an ideal choice for those ready to take the next step in their 2-channel Hi-Fi system. Powered by a Toroidal power transformer and customized block capacitors, the PM6007 integrated amplifier delivers 45 watts (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz) of power-per-channel. You can easily connect both analogue and digital sources or connect your turntable to the built-in phono pre-amplifier. Listen to your favourite Hi-Res audio content through the 192-kHz/24-bit D/A converter and experience enhanced bass with a subwoofer-out option.
- Take your next step in Hi-Fi:The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier powers 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz) to offer a refined audio experience.
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned:During the extensive tuning process, Marantz sound masters carefully refine and curate each component for optimal performance.
- Wide range of connectivity:Experience Hi-Res audio files exactly as intended through the gold-plated inputs: 5 analogue inputs, one coaxial input and two optical digital inputs.
- An updated audio experience:The newly updated, high-quality DAC AK4490 offers a richer sound for your enjoyment.
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input:Listen to a more refined audio experience to fit your taste with the new digital filter mode feature.
- Built to perform:In addition to high-quality speaker terminals with A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit, and copper screws, the rigid feet provide a true-to-performance sound.
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit:You will experience a wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage.
- Advanced thermal compensation:No memory distortion for clean and precise audio reproduction even after powerful bass attacks.
- Customized components for a more refined sound:The Toroidal Transformer and high-quality, customized components deliver exceptional sound quality.
- Integrated phono input:Featuring a high-quality MM phono pre-amp with FET input to enjoy best signal purity and sound from your favourite vinyl.
- Deeper bass with a subwoofer output:Enjoy powerful bass by adding a subwoofer, companion bookshelf speakers or even further extend bass with the addition of floor standing speakers.
- Available in black or silver-gold
- Channels 2
- Current Feedback Topology
- Phono EQ: Standard
- Digital in: optical / coaxial
- Sample Rate Digital In: 192 kHz / 24-bit
- DAC chip: AK4490
- HDAM version: SA3, SA2
- Power Transformer: Toroidal
- High Grade Audio Components
- Customised Components
- Aluminium extrusion heat sink
- Balance / Bass / Treble
- Power Output: (8 / 4 Ohm RMS) 45 W / 60 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 70 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.08 %
- Damping Factor: 100
- Input Sensitivity: MM: 2.2 mV / 47 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio MM
- Input Sensitivity: High level: 200 mV / 20 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level: 102dB(2V input)
- Available colors: Black / Silver-Gold
- Available colors: Gold
- Power Consumption in W 155
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.3
- Auto power off
- Detachable Power Cable
- Remote Control: RC004MCD
- System Remote Function
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm: 440 x 370 x 105
- Weight in kg: 7.6
- Carton Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm: 517 x 189 x 468
- Carton Weight (inc. product) in kg: 9.7