During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Auralic ALTAIR G1 Streamer (Analogue Output)
AURALIC ALTAIR G1 STREAMING DAC
Cementing its reputation for developing high-performance digital sources, AURALiC unveiled a new addition to the critically acclaimed G1 Series of products at the Munich High-End Audio show this year. Continuing its tradition as a high-performance wireless streamer, the updated and enhanced ALTAIR G1 made its debut at the MOC venue in Munich on May 9th to May 12th 2019.
As a premium digital hub for any high-performance system, the ALTAIR G1 software and hardware functions in much the same way as the original ALTAIR, able to act as a preamp, a DAC, a streamer, and an all-in-one digital source, but is also now fitted with the G1 chassis, providing a matching 4-inch colour display and Smart IR feature.
As a digital audio streamer, ALTAIR G1 has received several updates from both the G1 and G2 series of products. It now uses the ESS 9038Q2M conversion chip, providing the user with more detail and perceived resolution than ever before. To match the higher levels of performance available from this new DAC chip, the analogue circuitry received necessary parts upgrades and an improved layout for a balanced presentation.
Finally, the processor platform has been upgraded to Tesla G2 from Tesla G1, featuring 2GB of system memory, providing the user with a seamless, powerful experience.
An internal storage option remains, and for a fee an upgrade kit can be provided to the dealer or the customer, allowing for robust, local storage of large music collections in any number of formats and resolutions. As a digital hub, the ALTAIR G1 still functions as a Roon Endpoint can stream subscription music services such as Tidal, Qobuz and Spotify Connect, and offers Bluetooth, Airplay, and SongCast for a multifaceted and varied set of feature needs.
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Streaming Input: Network shared folder, USB removable drive, UPnP/DLNA media server, TIDAL & Qobuz, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, AirPlay, Bluetooth, Roon Ready
- File Format: AAC, AIFF, ALAC, APE, DFF, DSF, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WV and WMA
- Sampling Rate: PCM in 44.1KHz - 384KHz at 16 -32 bits, DSD64 - DSD512 (DoP and Native)
- Streaming Platform: AURALiC Tesla G2 with 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 2GB system memory, 4GB data storage
- Network Input: RJ45 Gigabit Ehternet, Tri-Band 802.11ac Wireless Connection
- Digital Input: Ethernet Streaming (Up to 384K/32bit, DSD512), USB Audio Device (Up to 384K/32bit, DSD512), AES/EBU, COAX, TOSLINK (Up to 192K/24Bit)
- Analogue Output: Balanced Output (THD <0.0002%, DNR >124dB), Single-Ended Output (THD <0.0003%, DNR >121dB)
- Internal Clock: Dual 72fs Femto Clocks for Digital and USB audio outputs
- Power Supply: Dual Purer-Power internal linear power supply, 10uV low noise design for audio circuits
- On-Device Display: 3.97-inch retina resolution display
- Control Software: Lightning DS, Roon, 3rd party OpenHome control software
- Dimensions: 340mm x 320mm x 80mm (W*D*H)
- Weight: 6.8kgs