During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Denon DCD-2020AE CD Player
|Manufacturer Link||Denon DCD-2500NE CD Player|
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
Denon DCD-2500NE CD/SACD Player
Denon is one of the rare audio brands that continued to actively develop Hi-Fi components and accumulate, refine, and pass down Hi-Fi audio technologies. The 2500NE series, designed for today’s age, has been developed by both veteran engineers and talented young engineers who have inherited the Denon technologies and expertise that have been cultivated over many years and decades. The DCD-2500NE focuses on achieving the essence of a disc player: ultra-high precision in reading discs and supplying high-quality audio signals to the amp. To achieve this, the signal paths are as short as possible and the whole circuitry is minimized. The engineers also redesigned the disc drive mechanism brackets and the chassis to eliminate vibration, the great enemy of disc players, and achieve ultra-vibration-resistant performance. The information on the disc is now read with impeccable accuracy and a clean, high-grade signal is supplied to the DCD-2500NE’s Advanced AL32 Processing Plus circuitry. Besides CD and Super Audio CD playback, the DCD features playback of audio recordings up to PCM192/24 or DSD5.6 recorded on a DVD R/RW for full flexibility and extended access to high resolution audio.
- Advanced AL32 Processing + Ultra Precision 192kHz/32bit D/A Converter
- DAC Master Clock Circuit Design to suppress jitter and noise
- Direct Mechanical Ground Construction to minimize unwanted vibration
- Carefully designed construction, minimum signal paths and selected Hi-Fi parts to preserve audio signal purity
- Original drive mechanism, the heart of Denon’s digital disc playback technology, with Advanced S.V.H. loader
- Playback of CD, Super Audio CD, DSD (2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz) files and PCM files up to 192 kHz / 24 bits recorded on DVD R/RW
- Twin Transformer for separated digital and analogue power supply
- Pure Direct Mode
- Digital optical, digital coaxial and analogue output