Chord Blu MKII CD Transport
Put simply, the Blu MkII upscaling CD transport sets new standards for CD sound quality by using the very latest FPGA technology to implement advanced proprietary filtering and upscaling techniques. Our next-generation CD transport incorporates a powerful new FPGA core with extraordinary capability.
Available early 2017.
|Manufacturer Link||Chord Blu MKII CD Transport|
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Digital outputs: AES (to 176.4kHz); 1x optical, single BNC S/PDIF and dual BNC S/PDIF (768kHz-, 384kHz- and 192kHz-capable)
- Digital inputs: 1x BNC S/PDIF
- Frequency response: DC to 20kHz +/- 0.0000001dB
- In-band ripple DC to 20kHz: +/- 0.0000002dB
- Stop band rejection: -135dB
- THD and noise 24-bit input: -144dB (defined by input)
- WTA tap-length, 16FS filter: 1,015,808 taps
- Dimensions: 335mm x 105mm x 170mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 7kg