Melco D100 USB Optical Disc Drive
Melco D100 - Streaming is a great way to access your music collection and Melco offer storage solutions that are designed to get the best performance from your music and HiFi system by designing their equipment using particularly high quality audiophile components that are not just for reading data as a NAS drive, but to get the best sound quality possible, this is achieved by using top quality power supplies and clever design as well as being able to connect it directly to your streamer or DAC cutting out the need to feed through a noisy router and with an ease of use, with no need for a computer. Melco really does make sense if you only want the best.
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- Rip CD's straight to Melco N1 Series or use as a CD Player With DAC
- D100 embeds the most recent generation of Japanese optical drive which reads CD and Optical Discs with great precision.
- MELCO branded circuit board is optimised from audiophile point of view to promise the highest quality transport and ripping of CD into N1.
- It can be turned off with the dedicated power switch.
- The case is designed the same concept as most recent MELCO music library products.
- 2 mm thick under chassis supports the whole case with great rigidity.
- Beautifully designed thick aluminum case is half size of N1A and fits most of desktop USB-DACs.
- 3.5kg (almost 3x that of similar IT drives)
- MELCO Highly Stable Storage System holds whole drive mechanism with our dedicated technology.
- Dedicated PCB holds capacitors for power supply and quality clock generator for better signal transmission.
- TO HOST - USB type B port is for N1 or PC to read the disc data.
- TO DEVICE - USB type A port is for USB-DAC playback with N1 USB Local playback function.
- Model - D100-B
- Color - Silver
- Weight - 3.5 kg (7.7 lb)
- Size ( Wide, Height , Long ) - 215 x 61 x 269 mm
- Support Optical Disc - CD ( CD-DA disc read only ) DVD / BD ( DVD / BD data disc read only )
- USB ports - USB 3.0 Type A x 1 "TO DEVICE", USB 3.0 Type B x 1 "TO HOST”
- Power supply - DV 12 v (48W AC adapter)