IsoTek Evo3 Ascension Mains Cable 2m
IsoTek Evo3 Ascension mains cable has a unique construction that allows for a extremely low noise floor to be achieved, along with an open soundstage and increased dynamics.
The Evo3 Ascension uses silver plated OCC copper conductors that are deep cryogenic-ally treated to deliver a higher purity level in comparison to OFC. The conductors are slightly twisted in a parallel configuration which acts as an excellent defence against unwanted RFI and EMI. Evo3 Ascension performs superbly in electrical conductivity.
Virtual Air Dielectric
IsoTek's advancing technology has allowed them to achieve a Virtual Air dielectric which has a dielectric constant similar to that of a vacuum. This air barrier is created by minimising the contact with the conductor and further enhanced by the use of Teflon FEP dielectric which is an excellent electric insulator.
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Conductors: 3 x 4.0sqmm
- Conductor Material: Silver plated Ohno continuous cast copper (OCC)
- Dielectric: Silver plated Ohno continuous cast copper (OCC)
- Conductor Treatment Deep Cryogenic – 196°C
- PVC Barrier Mylar/OFC braid
- Outer Jacket: High flexibility PVC
- Power Rating: 16 Amp
- Cable Length: 2.0m standard (custom lengths available)
- Outer Diameter: 17.5mm
- Termination Silver-plated OFC audiophile-grade connectors - Suitability: Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars and more