IsoTek Optimum Neutrik Link Cable
IsoTek Evo3 Optimum Neutrik link cable is a top of the range cable designed to link your Evo3 Titan units. The Optimum is IsoTek’s most advanced power-cable to date and produces an outstanding level of performance.
Why the Optimum Neutrik?
The Evo3 Optimum Neutrik cable sits above the Evo3 Sequel link cable by having larger gauge conductors of a greater quality, this provides an improved overall performance when connected between your Evo3 Titan power conditioners, or as an upgrade for either the Solus, Aquarius, or Sigma.
IsoTek use cutting–edge silver-plated conductors to offer the best level of purity with enhanced conductivity; they are in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist to act as the first line of defense against RFI and EMI rejection. These conductors are also less likely to break or degrade over time.
The Optimum link cable has a Teflon FEP dielectric (isolation), which is chemically sound and has a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range. It has a high stress crack resistance and a low coefficient of friction making it ideal for both temperature and electrical insulation.
Mylar Wrap Design
The Evo3 Sequel cable uses a mylar wrap for secure construction and to offer a barrier shield prior to the PVC jacket, which is used to provide flexibility and strength. The mylar and cotton wrap form a buffer with the PVC to deliver high performing dielectric properties.
Maximum RFI Rejection
As well as the parallel construction of the conductors, an earthed OFC shield insures maximum prevention against RFI, therefor preventing Common Mode noise affecting the live and neutral conductors.
The Evo3 Optimum cable is available in the lengths of 0.5m, 1m and 2m and with C19 and C15 plug connections.
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Unique silver plated OCC copper square
- Strands form three 3sqmm conductors
- Unparalleled level of copper purity
- Parallel construction, slight rotational twist
- Mylar foil wrap, earthed OFC shield, max RFI rejection
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation)
- Chemically inert, very low dielectric constant over wide freq range
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony
- 12.5mm diameter PVC outer jacket
- High degree of flexibility and mechanical strength
- Conductors: 3-Core, 3sqmm, silver-plated OCC copper
- Dielectric: Teflon (FEP)
- Filler: Cotton
- Jacket: Flexible PVC