During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Rotel A11 'Tribute' Stereo Amplifier
The A11 Tribute is a Class AB 50W Integrated Amplifier developed in cooperation with the audio engineering legend Ken Ishiwata as a Tribute to his legacy. Upgraded components and meticulous tuning of all critical circuits deliver a richer, expressive, and true-to-life experience from the Bluetooth, RCA and Moving Magnet Phono Stage inputs.
|Manufacturer Link||Rotel A11 'Tribute' Stereo Amplifier|
|Free warranty||2 years|
|Delivery Time||Normally 1 - 5 Working Days (Covid-19 and Brexit Delays Possible, contact us for more information)|
- Rotel Class AB amplification, continuous rating 50 Watts per channel into 8 ohms.
- Custom, in-house developed, oversized toroidal transformer.
- Moving Magnet Phono Stage
- Texas Instruments 24-bit 192kHz DAC
- apt-X and AAC Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming
- 4 RCA analogue inputs for ultimate flexibility A-B speaker 5-way output binding posts
- Remote control