During the Covid 19 period we are operating the showrooms as appointment only - click here to book.
Sugden SPA-4 Masterclass Power Amplifier
The SPA-4 is a stereo version of the MPA-4 and uses the same class A circuit. The only differences are power output and the additional flexibility of both single ended and balanced inputs. Not every music lover can accommodate two substantial power amplifiers in their listen space, so a single SPA-4 could be the solution. One of the noticeable abilities of the SPA-4 is how well it works with smaller loudspeaker designs as well as large ones. Control and soundstage are two key elements of the SPA-4 making it a fine power amplifier.
|Manufacturer Link||Sugden Masterclass SPA-4 Stereo Power Amplifier|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
See more Sugden products.
- Inputs: Stereo line level, stereo balanced
- Outputs: Stereo pair multi way locking binding posts
- Input Sensitivity: 1Volt for full output
- Power Output: 75 Watts into 4 ohms both channels working
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-30kHz +/-0dB
- Bandwidth: 2Hz-200kHz +/-3dB
- Signal to Noise: >85dB
- Weight: 25 kg
- HxWxD: 250x430x360mm
- 5 Year Warranty