Exposure 3010S2 Power Amplifier
Exposure 3010S2 Stereo Power Amplifier
The 3010S2 series is for the new generation of music lovers.
Designed to introduce you to the distinctive Exposure sound, the 3010S2 series comprises a power amplifier, CD player, integrated amplifier, pre-amplifier, mono power amplifiers, phono card for moving magnet (MM) and moving coil (MC).
Hooking these up to a proper set of speakers takes just a few minutes. However, listening to your favourite music all over again will take hours... as you tickle your ears with real hi-fi sound.
It's all about tuneful bass, sparkling high frequencies and an open mid-band that brings the performers into your room... at a price that will leave you smiling. This is how hi-fi is supposed to be - simple, affordable and fun.
|Free warranty||3 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|
- 110 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms
- Ideal for driving difficult speaker loads in bi-amping mode with 3010S2 integrated amplifier
- High capacity custom-made toroidal power transformer and power supply capacitors
- High-quality capacitors used in the signal path
- Clean and extended low frequency performance
- Full-aluminium casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electro-magnetic fields
- Three-year guarantee
- Power Output (Stereo) : 110 Watts per channel at 1KHz into 8 Ohms
- Input Impedance : 18K Ohms
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20Khz ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.015% at rated output, ref. 1KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : >100dB, ref. rated output
- Channel Separation : >60dB, 20Hz - 20KHz
- Mains Supply : 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Power Consumption : <400VA, 8 Ohm load both channels driven
- Dimensions - H x W x D : 115mm x 440mm x 300mm
- Nett Weight (unpacked) : 12kg
- Gross Weight (packed) : 14kg
- Finishes: Silver or Black