Devialet Expert 1000 Pro Dual Amplifier
The Devialet Expert 100 pro has 5 new patented technologies, a power output of 1000 Watts and unprecedented performance. The measured amplification performance of the 1000 Pro is now best-in-class at all power levels.
The Devialet Expert 1000 Pro features a host of upgrades from the 800 including a new version of the ADH Intelligence® system, the most advanced yet, with an improved ADH loop regulation algorithm and a 4x improvement of the signal control precision.
The amplifiers have been improved with a new Class A amplifier reducing harmonic distortion rate and power consumption and an advanced Class D amplifier inducing a power transmission improved by 25%.
Other innovations include a new power supply to handle transient loads twice as fast, a new thermal management which can dissipate heat twice as fast and a new architecture allowing integration of future hardware and software evolutions.
The Devialet Expert 1000 Pro comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty.
The Expert 1000 Pro loads all Devialet exclusive technologies as well as major innovations developed for the new Expert Pro range.
- Dual-Mono · 2x1000Watts 6Ω
- THD+N : 0,00025% (1000W / 6Ω)
- THD : 0,0001% (10W / 6Ω)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 133dB
- Advanced Phono stage
- New ADH Intelligence®
Expert Pro : The world’s best performance, at all power levels.
- Power : 2x1000Wrms 6Ω
- Signal-to-Noise ratio : 133dB
- THD - 130W/6Ω : 0,00025% / -112dB
- THD - 10W/6Ω : 0,0001% / -120dB
- Output impedance : 0,001Ω
- Damping factor : 8000
- Type of supported cartridges: MM/MC
- MM sensitivity from 1mVRMS to 15mVRMS
- MC sensitivity from 100 μVRMS to 5000 μVRMS
- 256 combinations for the resistive/capacitive loading of the cartridge
- Stereo/mono/left/right mixing
- 13 equalisation curves available
- Specific menu for dynamic adjustment of all these settings
PREAMPLIFIER & MAIN DAC
- Patented Magic Wire Digital / Analogue Converter, D/A T.I. PCM1792
- Unique high-precision MasterClock with very low jitter: 2ps rms
- Conversion of all inputs into 24-bit/192 kHz
- Built-in DSD / PCM conversion
- SAM profile via configurator allowing the precise adaptation of the sound signal to the specifications of your speakers
- Available active filtering on all analogue outputs via configurator
- Volume control in increments of 0.5 dB
- Volume adjustment range: -97.5 dB to +30.0 dB
- Bypass/pass-thru mode available input by input
- Balance adjustment
- Tone control: bass +/-18 dB, treble +/-18 dB with variable frequency cut-off via configurator
- Finish : Unique casing manually polished
- Bottom plate 100% pure copper for a better thermal dissipation
- Color : Dark chrome finish
- Dimensions : Length: 400mm | Width: 400mm | Height: 40mm
- Weight : Master : 9,7Kg, Companion : 9,5Kg
- Installation : Horizontal or vertical installation with automatic tilt detection
|Manufacturer Link||Devialet Expert 1000 Pro Dual Amplifier|
|Free warranty||5 years|
|Delivery Time||1 - 5 Working Days|